Well, this is an awkward conversation... We sent you an invoice, but we never received payment. Before we jump to any conclusions, let's assume that it's our fault!
- Did we send you the wrong invoice?
- Did we send our invoice to the wrong person or place?
- Was payment lost in the mail?
- Was payment sent to the correct address?
Finally, maybe you just forgot to pay.
Invoices not received?
If you aren't receiving our invoices, please let us know:
email@example.com or call 206-735-3239
Lost in the Mail?
The mail typically takes 10 - 15 business days to reach us. If you mailed your check more than 15 business days ago, please assume that the check is lost. We would sincerely appreciate a new check. Please let us know if this is the case.
ROOFOVERYOURHEAD MARKETING LTD.
302 - 560 Johnson Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 3C6
Restricted or Blocked Services
If nobody is acknowledging our invoices, then we eventually need to take action to get someone's attention. Here's our approach:
- We will Snail-mail your invoices to each property at 75 days.
- If nobody acknowledges our invoices after 90 days, then will suspend reporting and technical support for this property until our invoices are acknowledged.
- If nobody acknowledges our invoices after 120 days, then will block posting, renewals, and all other services for the troubled property.
- If payment is promised, but not received within 20 business days of a promise of payment, then we will suspend reporting and technical support for this property until payment is received. After 30 days, then we will block posting, renewals, and all other services for the troubled property.
How can we avoid restricted or blocked services?
Just let us know that payment is on the way!