Terms and Conditions
"Referral Bonus" - refers to the $500 CAD cash being offered in exchange for a successful employee referral.
"applicant" and "candidate" - refer to the person applying for the open position at Rooof.
"referrer" - the person who referred a candidate to the position.
1. Current Rooof employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive a Referral Bonus.
2. The Referral Bonus is only paid if the referred applicant is the successful candidate in the job competition and accepts a job offer to work at Rooof.
3. To be eligible for a Referral Bonus, the candidate must mention the referrers' name on the cover letter of the application. If the referrer is not mentioned in the cover letter, no Referral Bonus will be paid.
4. If multiple people refer the same successful candidate, the Referral Bonus will be split evenly between all referrers.
5. There is no limit to the number of applicants referred by the same referrer and no limit to the number of Referral Bonuses one referrer can receive.
6. Only full-time positions are eligible for a Referral Bonus.
7. If the referral is made by a business, an invoice must be provided in order to receive the Referral Bonus
8. If the referral is made by an individual, the individual is responsible for declaration of the income for tax purposes.
9. The Referral Bonus will be paid by cheque. The cheque will be mailed to the referrer on the successful applicant's first day of work.
Looking to apply? Please visit rooof.com/jobs