Marketing & Lead Generation Coordinator - Entry Level
B2B Software Sales
Victoria, bc, canada - full time
We're looking for someone to help us grow our sales to customers in the United States.
Rooof sells software to property management companies in the USA on a monthly recurring subscription. Staff at each property use our software to automatically put vacancy advertisements on the internet. Instead of making those ads manually, our software does all the work. Our software is used in over 1700 apartment buildings by over 4000 users.
Who are you?
- You are a highly motivated, results-driven individual
- You love the challenge of new customer acquisition
- You form great, long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- You are confident and very good with basic computer practices
- You know the difference between IE, Chrome, & Firefox and you have a preference
- You can help someone else to determine what version of browser they are using and how to update it
- You could teach someone how to reset their password on a website like gmail or amazon
- You’re a self-starter; if you see a problem or opportunity, you’ll find a way to address it.
- You may have some sales or selling experience
- You have a basic grasp of American geography (e.g. Where is Atlanta? Where is DC? Where is the Midwest?)
- You are process driven and you love analytics!
Who are you not?
- Overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment that’s constantly evolving
- Uncomfortable meeting new people and forging new relationships over the telephone, webinar, or in person
- Pushy, rushed, or insincere.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying prospective customers by finding property management companies and contacts
- Contacting customers via email campaigns, social media, and snail mail campaigns
- Answering telephone calls from prospective customers
- Qualifying potential deals prior to handing them to a sales person
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests for demonstrations
- Telephoning customers who contact Rooof via our website
- Possibly attending conferences (in the USA)
- Documenting your activities in our CRM
- Answering simple customer questions and escalating to our Customer Support staff
- You are not required to do cold-calling, but you may choose to at your discretion.
Who are we?
Rooof is a software company founded in 2012 to improve how the rental-housing industry advertises their vacancies. Instead of manually making hundreds of classified ads every month, Rooof has made software to mimic human behaviour within your browser so that new classified ads are written and uploaded automatically. People love our software because it writes great performing ads and because we have automated a task that they despise.
We have our corporate head office downtown Victoria, BC with employees in Phoenix, Vancouver, and Russia
What do we offer?
- Competitive Base Salary + Health Benefits (after 90 days)
- Best-in-class products. No competitor has a better product than us!
- Rapid professional growth
- Travel to the USA (conferences)
- Premium office environment in the downtown core
If you're invited to an interview, what can you expect?
- A phone interview where we will take an opportunity to get to know you a bit better
- If that goes well then we'll invite you for an in-person interview
- Finally, we will invite you to meet the team! This usually involves grabbing your favorite hot beverage and getting to chat with the Victoria based crew.
- It's important for us to use the interview process as an opportunity for both sides to get to know each other. Therefore, we love questions! The more questions that you ask us the better!
Email jobs at rooof dot com with an introduction, CV, and anything else you would like us to know about you.
The position will remain open until filled. Apply at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to meeting you!